Policy on Rape Policy on Rape

This is my favorite...

I like this the best of your songs. It's awesome! Everything fits together so perfectly... And... very rhythmic.... I love it! You have a great style! It's original enough, but familiar enough! Awesome!

I Know My Rights I Know My Rights

Awesome!

The vocal variety is great! The guitars are awesome. The Bass is great! The drum beats are heavy and neat... But my favorite is that panning sound... I assume that's a pretty synthesizer sound....? I really like this. Very awesome stuff!!!

Southwest-Statistic responds:

It's a Yamaha PSR-85 keyboard with a guitar delay pedal and reverb pedal, which is this distorted to the max and then sent through an EQ to get rid of all the high-end clipping sounds the distortion makes. Thanks for the review everybody.

Skeletal Rock Skeletal Rock

Heh!

Fun little tune you've got here ^.^! Not really rock and some people might yell at you for that, but still I think it's pretty neat! I like the bells ^.^! Nice job.

TheUnderlord responds:

Thanks! You're right, I should have placed it under Techno or something... *shrugs* Ah well, next submissions will be put in their proper places.

.:Memories:. .:Memories:.

Heh...

This isn't really metal at all you know... You're so going to get yelled at people for that... But I like it! It reminds me of something you'd hear in an old rpg, only more full..

Death To be True Death To be True

I like the style here!

All the sounds are quite pretty, though they are be a bit repetetetive... The opening sound really is too loud for such a sharp sounding clip though.... But I like it ^.^! The beat is pretty decent too ^.^! Keep making more of this ^.^!

Heitoki responds:

Im sry about that first instrument >.> i do appreciate the review ^^

Out of the Shadows Out of the Shadows

This is pretty!

Very beautiful keys and everything ^.^! Reminds me of something out of a video game actually! Which is neat! I really like that fading bassy sound... I'm guessing that came from a synth??? Well... Overall really nice! I am excited to hear the vocal version you mentioned in that over review response to this song!!!

Strike Two Strike Two

Grandiose!

Heh! I love these type of super symphony-esque peices!!! Reminds me of over-dramaticized parts of movies and all.. And the band Evanescence... Heh.. And I like how it starts to chop and fade into a more... uhhh.... modern sounding peice? But the music sounds a little........ Blurry.. or something... recording wise... Perhaps it's just my speakers...... Welll... Keep on writting this stuff please ^.^!

mrStrike responds:

Thanks for reviewing this! I am currently using a microphone to record so there might be some collateral noises that appear throughout the song. This caused the choppiness and stuff. I tried my best to get as many of the excess noises out of the song and I will hopefully get an midi cable soon. Again thanks for reviewing jeghyan.

What Do You Know What Do You Know

Sweet guitar!

You've got a real rock feel! I usually don't like that but in this instance I do... I think you need to work on vocals a bit though ^.^;; I can tell you have what it takes to kick ass, and you very well may when performing live... Nice job!

Die For You Die For You

Nice Music!

While the recording leaves a lot to be desired, I like what you've got going on here. Keep on rocking good sir!

Fire Head - Violence Fire Head - Violence

Nice riff ^.^!

Pretty neat, and awesome recording quality as you usually have... The guitar sounds really deep and neat! Well, I really like the tune ^.^!

Whack-a-mole responds:

Hey, we have this as a finished song now (which will be on our website pretty soon). anyway thanks for the comments and support. If you want to check Fire Head out in full, then our website is www.angelfire.com/vamp/firehead

-Will of FH